Welcome to the BHS PTSA website! The PTSA is a volunteer-run program supporting the parents, teachers, staff, and students of Bothell High School.
Senior Grad Party Tickets on Sale Now
for more info and to purchase your 2018 BIG BASH ticket!
BIG Bash Grad Party Ticket
before Friday April 6th and you will be automatically entered to
Win a Pair of Prom Tickets!!!
PTSA Meeting and Parent Education Thursday, Mar 1
BHS Library 6:30 Business Meeting Executive Board Elections, Budget (we want to grant some more money) then at 7 pm Parent Education: Students and Parents invited! Crystal from Crystal Clear College Planning will present on Career Search, College selection, financial aid forms, essay for applications, test prep, which test is better SAT or ACT etc.
This will be a valuable class for all parents with college-bound students. Parents, please bring your students!
In this informal class you will learn:
• How to help students decide to which colleges to apply….
• What the more selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
• Why standardized tests are important and which one to take SAT/ACT.
• How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and other forms of gift-aid.
• It is possible to attend a PRIVATE COLLEGE for a Public College Price!!!
• Why procrastination may cost a family thousands of dollars.
• We will provide a time-line for success—where one should start.
• Feel lost??? We will outline the entire process for you.
Important: This class will discuss how families with an annual income of
$80,000 – $225,000 received financial assistance to help pay for a college education!
We hope to see you there!
Thank you! from Staff Appreciation! The luncheon and gift raffle was a hit!
If you are planning ahead, check out the sign-ups for the last event of the year:
Friday, May 11th – Hawaiian Luau Staff Luncheon (sign up at: http://signup.com/go/qEfvbwU )
BHS Staff Appreciation Chair
It’s time to get those Reflections entries in!
Encourage your student to get show off those creative juices and shine! This year’s Reflections theme is “Within Reach” Categories are: Dance, Film, Literature, Music, Photography, Visual Arts and Special Artist.
Deadline for entries is Monday, November 27, 2017. All winning submissions will be displayed at the Council Reflections Reception in early January, 2018. Entry forms are available in the main office, from BHS art teachers, or online at http://www.wastatepta.org/programs/reflections/forms.html
- Entry form prefilled for Bothell High School Students: 2017-18-Student-Entry-Form-WA-Fillable
- More information: Reflections2017PTSA-Flyer
- Spanish information: 17-18_Reflections_Spanish_Entry_Form
- More information can be found at http://www.wastatepta.org/programs/reflections/forms.html.
Thank you for helping us Pass-The-Hat but it’s not too late to help us raise our funds for the year if you’d still like to donate.
You can still make donations online at http://www.bhsptsa.com/passthehat/
BHS PTSA Membership Drawing
Join today and be entered to win dinner for two!
Thank you if you’ve joined already, you get entered as well!!
*All entries through Dec 15, 2017 will be entered to win.
Please email President@bhsptsa.com to pick up your swag if you haven’t received it yet.
Please Join the (PTSA) Fun (and make a difference, too)
Bothell High School PTSA provides opportunities for you to find a place to be involved and get connected. Perhaps you are thinking of helping with a committee or even a board position. Join with a friend! We still have a few openings, and we would love to have you on our team!
If you are interested or would like more info, please contact email@example.com.
PTSA is for our Bothell High School parents students, teachers and staff– scholarships, emergency prep (e-prep), Reflections, wish lists, and more. You can help by becoming a member (small fee, $16) and/or volunteering some time with our fabulous board! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you from our 2017-2018 BHS PTSA Executive Committee:
Michelle Sealls, Vi Noel, Amy Hester, Jen Selix, Christine Bennett and Genevieve Adams.
Welcome to the BHS PTSA 2017-2018 school year!
We would love your help with PTSA this year! We are looking for parents to help with Pass – the-Hat Fundraiser on curriculum night, Reflections, Vice-President of Communications, Social Networks, BHS Wish List, Advocacy, Business Supporters, Volunteer Coordinator.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in any of these positions available. We could use some help with Pass-the-Hat which is our one and only fundraiser. We need a lead and some committee members to help with hat’s and collections, etc. Great job if you want to help with a one time/one day event. Thanks.
- Hawaiian Luau Staff Luncheon (sign up at: http://signup.com/go/qEfvbwU )Starts: May 11, 2018 - 12:00 AMEnds: May 11, 2018 - 11:59 PMLocation: http://signup.com/go/qEfvbwU
- BHS PTSA MeetingStarts: May 24, 2018 - 6:30 PMEnds: May 24, 2018 - 8:00 PMLocation: BHS Library