General PTSA Meetings
Our quarterly meetings are held on Thursday evenings. PTSA Business Meetings occur from 6:30-7:00 PM. Parent Education follows.
Thursday, March 1, 2018 BHS Library 6:30 pm
Crystal from Crystal Clear College Planning will present on Career Search, College selection, financial aid forms, essay for applications, test prep, which test is better SAT or ACT etc.
This will be a valuable class for all parents with college-bound students. Parents, please bring your students!
In this informal class you will learn:
• How to help students decide to which colleges to apply….
• What the more selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
• Why standardized tests are important and which one to take SAT/ACT.
• How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and other forms of gift-aid.
• It is possible to attend a PRIVATE COLLEGE for a Public College Price!!!
• Why procrastination may cost a family thousands of dollars.
• We will provide a time-line for success—where one should start.
• Feel lost??? We will outline the entire process for you.
Important: This class will discuss how families with an annual income of
$80,000 – $225,000 received financial assistance to help pay for a college education!
- Senior Scholarships and Awards: PTSA General Meeting – May 24th, 2018 – BHS Library. This is a special night where the PTSA recognizes volunteers, staff and students whose work has made a significant impact on Bothell High School. BHS PTSA also takes time this night to thank all of the volunteers that work tirelessly to make Bothell High the best that it can be! Please join us as we celebrate the accomplishments of many great individuals.
For more information, contact Vi Noel at email@example.com.