THE ALL-NIGHT GRAD NIGHT PARTY IS ON MONDAY, JUNE 18, 2018!
This awesome ALL NIGHT SENIOR PARTY starts at 9:30pm the night of graduation and lasts until the sun comes up the next day, with music, food, live entertainment, games, prizes, and transportation to the event and back to Bothell! So, have your family dinner right after graduation and meet your friends at the BASH—it’ll be the most fun you’ve ever had on a Monday.
NEW LOWER TICKET PRICES!!
NEW LOWER TICKET PRICES!!
BIG Bash Grad Party Ticket
before Friday April 6th and you will be automatically entered to
Win a Pair of Prom Tickets!!!
Tickets are $150 cash or check payable to BHS PTSA. Please note your students name on the check.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST SUBMIT:
Please Print and complete the following form, turn into the the PTSA Mail Box in the main office or at the ticket sales table at BHS during lunch. Please include your check or a copy of your paypal receipt.
This form may also be picked up at BHS outside the ASB window by the Senior Info Board.
If you have medical needs or Allergies please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request medical form.
If you purchase through PayPal, you may turn in your forms into the ASB Window in the Main Office or mail to:
The 2018 Senior BASH
c/o BHS PTSA
9130 NE 180th St.
Bothell, WA 98021
The Senior BASH begins with check in 9:30pm at BHS on Graduation Night June 18, 2018.
1. Graduates check in at the BHS at 9:30pm
2. The next morning, Grads will be returned BHS and must arrange for pick up by parent/guardian or other responsible party. Please remember, Graduates will not be allowed to drive themselves home the next morning.
3. Grads must attend the BASH venues by way of mass transportation provided by the BASH. No Graduate will be allowed to travel and/or drive to venues via individual cars/vehicles.
1. Personal belongings are not allowed. Electronic devices of any kind, including cell phones, cell phone cameras, iPods, iPads, laptops, cameras, etc. are not allowed. Personal hand bags of any kind, including purses, handbags, backpacks, etc. are not allowed. See Exceptions below.
2. Personal food and/or drink are not allowed. Food and drink will be provided at the venues. Any Graduate with life-threatening food allergies, please see the Medical Release, Food Allergies and Special Accommodation heading below.
3. Exceptions: Coats, sweatshirts and hats will be allowed. Please Note: All personal belongings including the above items will be subject to security searches at any time during the event.
4. Graduates will be responsible for their coats, sweatshirts, and hats. The BHS BASH Team and/or Event planners, will not be responsible for any lost or stolen allowable personal items.
Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Weapons and/or Prohibited Items
1. Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, weapons and/or prohibited items of any kind are not allowed. Including e-cigs, vaping devices of any kind, and/or products or accessories used for e-cigs or vaping.
2. Any alcohol, tobacco, drugs, e-cigs, vape, weapons and/or prohibited items of any kind found on an individual will be confiscated and removed by the BASH Team.
3. Prohibited (illegal) items will be confiscated and removed.
1. Security Searches will be conducted of all Graduates prior to boarding and loading of buses.
2. Security Searches will begin at check in.
3. All personal belongings not allowed. Prohibited items, such as alcohol, drugs and/or weapons will be confiscated and not returned. All other personal items will be taken and placed in a marked bag with the Graduate’s name, and will be returned at the end of the Senior BASH, the next morning, just before arrival back at BHS.
4. Searches will be conducted by professional security hired by event planner and trained chaperones. Security searches are mandatory and conducted for the purposes of the personal safety and security of all participating Graduates, parent chaperones, bus drivers and venue personnel.
2. Buses will depart from BHS at 10:15p.m.
3. All Graduates must be searched at check in prior to boarding and loading of buses.
4. All Grads must load and travel to venues on their assigned bus. Graduates may not drive themselves.
5. Once a Graduate enters through check in, he/she must remain in the preloading area, prior to departure. If a Graduate exits prior to departure, he/she will be searched again prior to reboarding.
6. All Grads must follow and obey directions from chaperones while on buses and in route to venues and back to BHS.
7. Graduates who are not present on an assigned bus at time of departure will not be able to attend the Senior BASH.
8. Buses will not be delayed for departure, under any circumstances due to late arrivals or any late attendee and/or No Shows.
10. Any person who arrives and/or appears under the influence of alcohol/drugs will be immediately handled. Parents/Guardians of any person arriving or appearing under the influence of alcohol/drugs will be contacted to pick up his/her Grad from BHS. A phone voice message and/or text message will be deemed a “contact.” In the event, the BASH Team is unable to contact the Parents/Guardians of the person under the influence of alcohol/drugs; law enforcement officers will be contacted and become involved with the person’s particular situation.
2. Parents/Guardians and/or responsible party of “No Shows” will be contacted via a phone call, or a phone voice message, or a text message and informed that their son/daughter is a “No Show”. The parent/guardian will be held responsible for their son/daughter who is a No Show. Parents/Guardians of any “No Shows” will be given an Emergency Contact Number to return calls. A phone voice message and/or text message will be deemed a “contact.”
3. 2018 BASH Party Planning Team and/or Grad Nights, will not be held responsible or be responsible for any Graduate, who is a “No Show”.
4. NO REFUNDS for a Senior BASH “No Show” will be granted under any conditions.
2. All Grads will not be allowed to leave the venues of the BASH.
3. Any inappropriate or unruly behavior and/or conduct will be immediately handled.
2. Any Graduate with life-threatening food allergies, may provide a meal sack to the chaperone of his/her bus. The meal sacks will be available at the main chaperone station of each venue.
3. Any Graduate requiring medical and/or special accommodations during the BASH will be required to contact the 2018 Graduate Grad Night Party Coordinator prior to June 9, 2018 to make known this information. Efforts will be made to meet the medical/special accommodations.
4. Toiletries and hygiene products will be provided at each venue.
There will be no refunds for BASH tickets .
Parent chaperones will travel on each of the buses and will be in attendance at each of the BASH venues throughout the duration of the event.
There will be a security officer at each of the venues.
There will an emergency kit on the buses and at the venues.
Any questions not covered in the above can be directed to email@example.com
The party is planned by Senior parents with the help of a company called Westcoast Entertainment that coordinates parties for many high schools in the area. If you would like to chaperone or to just contribute, please consider helping with decorations, snacks, prizes and scholarships! Please sign up to help out.
Show the Graduating Seniors of Bothell High School that You CARE about their Safety on Graduation Night! To make a donation and get advertising for your business. Want to find out more?